Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic
Miami-Dade County Mayor Carlos Gimenez signed Amendment 3 to Emergency Order 27-20, extending the Countywide curfew to 12 a.m. (midnight). Read on...
Effective October 6, 2020, pursuant to Amendment 2 to Emergency Order 20-20, new exceptions have been made to the County’s facial covering rules. These changes are highlighted below. Read on...
Miami-Dade County Mayor Carlos Gimenez signed Emergency Order 30-20, effective immediately, and in conformance with the Governor of Florida’s Executive Order Number 20-244, Read on...
Miami-Dade County is reopening movie theaters, bowling alleys, arcades and much more. Read on...
On Monday, September 14th, Miami-Dade County Mayor Carlos Gimenez, issued Emergency Order 29-20 restating certain rules for operations of parks and other recreational spaces, boats, and golf courses. Palmetto Bay rescinds its Emergency Order 05-20. Read on...
Questions about the Coronavirus (COVID-19), contact the Florida Health Dept. Call Center
Via Phone: 1-866-779-6121
Testing Sites in Miami-Dade County:
Restaurant Recovery Program:In an effort to help Palmetto Bay restaurants get up and running following the COVID-19 shutdown, the Village of Palmetto Bay has created the Restaurant Recovery Program, which allows restaurants to temporarily add or expand outdoor seating areas while meeting social distancing requirements. Click here for more.
Village of Palmetto Bay
AVAILABLE VILLAGE SERVICES
Although Village Hall is presently closed to the public, the services listed below are still available under certain restrictions due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please click the links below to learn more.
- Building permits; read our online instructions
- Local Business Tax Licenses: read our online instructions
- Planning & Zoning applications: read our online instructions
- Garage Sale Permits: available online.
- Freebee (on-demand): available Monday-Saturday; 7 am to 7 pm; download the app.
- Public Records Requests: request online or via by contacting the Village Clerk.
- Golf Cart Registration
- Code Compliance: report complaints to 305-259-1272 or via email
- Criminal Registering: available at the following locations:
- South District: 10800 SW 211 Street, Cutler Bay, FL 33189
- Town of Cutler Bay Station: 10720 Caribbean Blvd., Suite 200, Cutler Bay, FL 33189
- Police Reports: request by phone 305-278-4000 or online.
**Please visit our Community Events page for details on virtual events and other programs offered by the Parks & Recreation Department.**
CANCELLED VILLAGE SERVICES
- Coral Reef Park Farmer's Market - coming soon!
- Special Event permits and Block Party permits
- Fingerprinting services
- Background check services
- Bus services to and from the South Dadeland Metrorail Station
- Passport services; click this link for information about Passport Services offered by the US Department of State.
- In-person Public Record Requests
- In-person Criminal Registering
- In-Person Police Reports