Downtown Palmetto Bay Redevelopment
Read about the development and infrastructure projects that have been approved for Downtown Palmetto Bay.
See updates and general project information for the Franjo Road Redevelopment Project.
Access information about the Village's planning & zoning process and zoning applications for new projects. This is a division of the Community & Economic Development.
The Department of Public Services consists of two main divisions; Public Works and Facilities Maintenance.
View current and archived agendas, minutes and videos for all Council Meetings, including Zoning Hearings.
See a listing of all scheduled Public Meetings including Zoning Hearings.
- Community Center Presentation
- Downtown Market Assessment Study
- Downtown Market Assessment Study- Supplement Benefits Memorandum
- Downtown Urban Village Zoning Code - Pages 1 -30
- Downtown Urban Village Zoning Code - Pages 31 - 60
- Downtown Urban Village Zoning Code - Pages 61- 92
- DUV Code Report by Dover Kohl Concluding Phase 1
- Presentation-VPB-DKP MCA Assessment - July 2017
- Soleste Bay Village Project- Technical Memo
- Village of Palmetto Bay report - Camblor and DKP rev2
The June 13, 2018 lecture by City Planner Jeff Speck at Village Hall is now available on video for you to enjoy. Thank you to all who attended. Read on...
Tonight there will be a Committee of the Whole Meeting at 6 PM at Village Hall to discuss the DUV. Read on...
The Downtown Urban Village Code Revisions are up on our website and ready for viewing. There are separated into 3 different files because of their size. Read on...