The new building fees schedule is now available for viewing online.
All businesses that are located within the Village limits must hold a valid Local Business Tax License (formerly known as an Occupational License) issued by the Village and a Local Business Tax License issued by Miami-Dade County.
Please visit the Occupational Licenses page for further information.
Businesses interested in doing business with the Village of Palmetto Bay must register as a Vendor. The process is simple and free:
- Download and complete the Vendor Registration Form
- Fax it to (305) 259-1290
- Palmetto Bay Department of Planning, Zoning and Building
- Beacon Council
- Better Business Bureau
- Chamber South
- Economic Development Council
- Florida Business License Renewal
- Florida Department of Business & Professional Regulation
- Florida Division of Corporations
- IRS Tax Information for Businesses
- Miami-Dade County Local Business Tax (Occupational License)
- Palmetto Bay Local Business Tax (Occupational License)
- Palmetto Bay Business Association
- Small Business Administration