POSTED EVERY FRIDAY BY 5 P.M.
March 25, 2017 Time 8am-12pm
13895 SW 72 Court
Furniture, golf balls, accessories, canoe and paddles, clothes, kitchen items, book, DVD’s, CD’s, antiques and tools
March 25, & 26, 2017 Time 8am-12pm
14000 SW 72 Ave
Bedroom furniture, miscellaneous items, antique curio cab., large frame mirror, decorative items
March 25, 2017 Time 7am-1pm
8465 SW 141 Street
Furniture, inflatable Kayak, commercial meat slicer, décor items, books and miscellaneous items
March 25, 2017 Time 8am-1pm
8781 SW 148 Street
Furniture, home décor, lamps, picture frame, sewing items, machine, notions, material, many misc. household items, clothes, purses, shoes, books, doggy items/stairs and free stuff
March 25, 2017 Time 7am-4pm
15201 SW 85 Ave
Clothes, books, plants, CDs, kitchen utensils, accessories, bags, etc.
March 25, 2017 Time 7am-2pm
15120 SW 87 Ave
FUNDRAISER FOR ST. ANDREW HIGH SCHOOL
March 25, 2017 Time 8am-1pm
7660 SW 170 Street
Miscellaneous household items, clothing, old dated Hallmark ornaments and Lenox ornaments new in boxes
March 25, 2017 Time 6am-3pm
8760 SW 174 STREET
HOUSEHOLD GOODS & PERSONNAL ITEMS (CLOTHING, SHOES, ETC.)
March 25 & 26, 2017 Time 8:30am-5pm
9335 SW 176 Street
General Household items, fishing gear, furniture, small appliances
March 25, 2017 Time 8:30am-
9375 SW 181 Terrace
Furniture, clothes, home décor, shoes, basketball hoop, children’s toys, etc.
March 25, 2017 Time 7am-12pm
8740 SW 183 Terrace
March 26 Time 7am-3pm
16121 SW 87 Ct
Over 300 pieces of jewelry, TV, keyboard, generator, outside decorative solar lights, household items, collectable card, designer bags & sunglasses, medical and handicapped items. (Items include an electric chair).
April 1, 2017 Time 7am-1pm
8944 SW 176 Terrace
Household items, including kitchen utensils and dishes, men, woman and girls’ clothing, books, games, yard tools and ladders
- Definition: A garage sale means the sale of personal property at the property on which the sale is occurring. The term shall include, but not be limited to, "lawn sale," "yard sale," "estate sale" or "rummage sale."
- Number of Sales: Each single-family homeowner, multifamily residence building or charitable, civic, educational, or religious organization is permitted 4 garage sales per calendar year (January-December.)
- Time: Garage sales may only take place during daylight hours.
- Permit Required: Prior to holding a garage sale, the property owner or tenant shall obtain a permit. *If a tenant applications for garage sales must be accompanied by the written permission of the property owner.
- There shall be no fee for the permit. Merchandise: Merchandise to be sold at a garage sale shall have been previously used or crafted and not belonging to a business entity.
- Merchandise Display: Merchandise to be sold at a garage sale shall be displayed in a garage, carport, private driveway, or yard. Merchandise shall not be displayed on public right-of-way or swale area. All items must be removed by the end of the last day of the sale.
- Signs: up to 4 signs providing directions to a garage sale are permitted to be placed off-site from the location of the garage sale 2 signs advertising a garage sale are permitted to be displaced on private property where the garage sale is bring held, signs advertising a garage sale shall not be displayed until the first day of the sale and shall be removed at the end of the last day of the sale, signs shall not be larger than 22 inches by 28 inch; signs shall include the property address of the garage sale and the garage sale permit number.
For complete details about garage sales in the Village of Palmetto Bay, see the Village's approved ordinance.
Garage sales in Palmetto Bay must be permitted. Applying for a permit is quick, simple and free of charge. Owners wishing to have a garage sale must submit a permit application to the Department of Planning and Zoning.
Applications are available online or at Village Hall, and completed applications may be faxed, mailed or dropped off in person.
Palmetto Bay Municipal Center
9705 E. Hibiscus St.
Palmetto Bay, FL 33157
e-mail: Planning & Zoning Division
Permitted garage sales may be advertised on the Village website prior to your sale day, as a free service to Palmetto Bay residents. We must receive your application by 3 p.m. on the WEDNESDAY prior to the scheduled garage-sale date in order to be included in the weekly website listing (which is compiled and posted each Friday). You may even submit your notice a couple weeks in advance, if you wish.
Garage sale applications may continue to be accepted and processed through noon Friday, but you will not receive a free posting here on the website. Descriptions of items are taken directly from the application and are therefore listed exactly as they appear on the application.