- Online Business Tax Licenses
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Obtain a Local Business Tax License
- Documents and Helpful Links
- Contact Information
Business owners who are required to obtain a Local Business Tax License must provide the following documents and information to the Village:
- Certificate of Use (document issued by Planning & Zoning Department;
- An original, notarized Local Business Tax License application (commercial);
- An original, notarized Local Business Tax License application (residential);
Proof of State of Florida Registration;
- Examples: Articles of Incorporation or Fictitious Name;
- For more information visit www.sunbiz.org;
- Federal Identification Number/Employee Identification number;
- Lease agreement, if applicable.
Once obtained, the Local Licenses and the Certificate of Uses must be displayed conspicuously at the place of business and in such a manner as to be open to the view of the public and subject to inspection by all duly authorized officers of the Village.
- Local Business Tax License Application
- State of Florida Division of Corporations
- Village of Palmetto Bay Building & Capital Projects Division
- Village of Palmetto Bay Planning & Zoning Division
For additional information regarding local business tax licenses, please contact the Planning & Zoning Department at 305-259-1234.