Interested in serving?
The Village Council is seeking qualified members to serve on a public Zoning Advisory Committee. The Committee would meet together to review the zoning process of the Village and provide input and recommendations to the Council for improving the Village’s zoning processes, if necessary.
What is Planning & Zoning?
The Planning & Zoning Division is responsible for providing technically sound and professional recommendations to ensure strict adherence to the Village’s Land Development Code, Comprehensive Plan, and any other concurrency regulations and for the efficient and timely processing of zoning applications.
You are a qualified candidate to serve on the Planning & Zoning Committee if you are a…
- Qualified licensed contractor/developer authorized to do business in the Village,
- Qualified licensed commercial design architect,
- Residential design architect,
- Property manager,
- Permit processor,
- Land use lawyer,
- Landscape architect,
- Licensed planner,
- Village homeowner who has pulled a permit within the past five (5) years, or a
- Village business owner who has pulled a permit within the past five (5) years
If you are interested in serving you Village and you meet these qualifications, Palmetto Bay NEEDS YOU. Please download, complete, and return this application to the Village Clerk.
For information call Village Hall at 305-259-1234.
Back to Advisory Boards page