Mayor Stanczyk Presents Annual Address in Chambers
PALMETTO BAY, FL, OCT. 10 2012 -- Please join us at Village Hall, Oct. 17, at 6:30 p.m. for the Annual State-of-the-Village address -- your annual opportunity to hear Mayor Shelley Stanczyk's review of Palmetto Bay operations and an overview of Village goals and objectives. As this is the first time this major address is presented in Village Hall Chambers, we will take full advantage of the facility's advanced A-V capabilities by simulcasting event coverage via live-streaming video and via WBAY Channel 77. The event starts with a reception 6:30 p.m.; the formal program begins soon after.
Please RSVP today, as refreshments, wine, and light appetizers will be served (RSVP by calling 305-259-1234 or via e-mail). A reception begins at 6:30 p.m. in the promenade in front of Village Hall. Also during the event, a 12-minute video will debut, featuring the reasons why Palmetto Bay remains such an attractive place to live, work, and play: top schools; attentive Public Works; and a strong, professional Public Safety presence. See a preview of the event in the current edition of Palmetto Bay News.
Other key details:
- Baptist Health South Florida, primary sponsor;
- Welcome remarks, BHSF's Vice President-Gov't & Community Relations Phillis Oeters;
- The Fresh Market, in-kind sponsor, select desserts;
- Southwood Middle School Jazz Band, reception music;
- The Children’s Voice Chorus, National Anthem;
- Miami-Dade Police Honor Guard, Presentation of The Colors;
- Palmetto Bay Garden Club, volunteer bartenders;
- Special thanks to TotalBank for remote parking in their lot (Franjo Road just east of Village Hall);
- Shuttle transport assistance provided from TotalBank parking lot;
- Event posting on Facebook
- Newspaper advertisement
- Live-streaming video & TV coverage (event night only);
- RSVP today by calling 305-259-1234 or via e-mail.
Also during the event, enjoy the debut a 12-minute video featuring the primary reasons this area remains so attractive to so many people: Palmetto Bay's top-rated schools, effective Public Works administration, and a strong and professional Public Safety presence. Get a sneak peek of the production that went into the State-of-the-Village video.
In Appreciation of Your Support ...
The State of the Village Address is promising to be a memorable occasion, thanks in great part to the generous support of our long-term sponsor, Baptist Health South Florida, and many other local groups and organizations such as The Fresh Market. In return, we are pleased to provide valuable media exposure, including multiple spots daily on WBAY Channel 77.