Quick Reference - Village Maps
- Online City Guide of Palmetto Bay
- Flood Zone Map
- Zoning Atlas
- Zoning Map
- Future Land Use Map
- Street Map
- County Garbage Service - Pick-Up Days
- County Recycling Service - Pick Up Days
- Google Map of Palmetto Bay
We’re putting Palmetto Bay on the map! The annual four-color, fold-out City Guide is produced by MiamiMaps, and features a Village calendar of events, a directory of Mayor and Village Council contact info, a gallery of great event shots – and of course a colorful, easy-to-read map of the Village. The 2015-16 edition also includes historical sites, eco-friendly "green" features of our Village, and an inset highlighting downtown Palmetto Bay and our commercial US-1 corridor.
“Your Free City Guide” is set for direct-mail delivery starting Sept. 22, 2015, to thousands of homes in Palmetto Bay and neighboring communities in Palmetto Bay Zip Codes 33157, 33158, 33176, and 33156. In fact, more than 18,000 maps will be placed in homeowner mailboxes between Sept. 22 and 24. In addition, subscribers of The Miami Herald will see a copy of the map tucked inside their home edition on Thursday, Sept. 24.
This targeted distribution supplements regularly scheduled drop offs throughout the year at multiple South-Dade retail, service, and commercial outlets. For information or to find out where to get additional copies, contact Marshal Steingold at firstname.lastname@example.org with Miami Maps Inc., or call 305-787-9831.
- Northern Boundary: SW 136 Street and the City of Coral Gables
- Eastern Boundary: City of Coral Gables and Biscayne Bay
- Southern Boundary: SW 184 Street
- Western Boundary: Center line of US 1 from SW 136 Street, southwesterly to SW 160 Street, then to the centerline of southbound U.S. 1 from SW 160 Street to SW 184 Street.
Google Palmetto Bay
Also view Google Maps to see where Palmetto Bay is in relation to the world.