|Join Our E-News Mailing List|
Please Note: Florida has very broad public records laws. Most written communications to or from local officials regarding official business, INCLUDING E-CURRENTS, are public records available to the public and media upon request. Your e-mail communications may therefore be subject to public disclosure.
Get the latest news on events with Palmetto Bay's award winning resident e-newsletter. This Communications program has helped us save 100,000 in printing and distribution costs since 2008 -- one of Mayor Eugene Flinn's most successful and long-lasting green initiatives. With nearly 2,300 subscribers, e-Currents continues to grow in popularity among residents and fans of the Village. Subscribe now!
- Feb 01, 2016 - Your Vilage at Work
- Jan 25, 2016 - Your Village at Work
- Jan 18, 2016 - Your Village at Work
- Jan 15, 2016 - Get Fit Registration Deadline
- Jan 12, 2016 - Your Village at Work
- Jan 08, 2016 - Get Fit Sunday
- Jan 05, 2016 - Get Fit Launch
- Jan 04, 2016 - Your Village at Work
- Dec 28, 2015 - Your Village at Work
- Dec 21, 2015 - Your Village at Work
- Dec 21, 2015 - Singer Requests e-News List
- Dec 17, 2015 - PBBA Requests e-News List
- Dec 17, 2015 - Press Release - Zoning Hearing
- Dec 10, 2015 - Downtown Celebration Postponed
- Dec 07, 2015 - Your Village at Work
The Village's e-news service provider recently announced Palmetto Bay's resident newsletter, e-Currents, has achieved "All Star" status -- for the fourth year in a row. "Your efforts last year to reach your customers and engage with them were exemplary. Stellar..." Constant Contact recently announced. "Only 10% of our customers achieve All Star status every year. That you've managed to do it for several consecutive years puts you in an elite class, which makes your accomplishment even more noteworthy.
The prime reason for achieving this honor is Palmetto Bay's extremely high "Open Rate," a measurement of our ability to attract interest in our Village news product. Read more.
In related "traffic" news, never before in our 10-year history has the Village enjoyed such high volumes of traffic to its website. We're glad your visit the Palmetto Bay website is among the nearly 10,000 visits we get monthly (Google Analytics: 3/20-4/21).
Let us be YOUR source for accurate, timely, good news and information. Also visit the Village Green website for info on environmental initiatives; and be sure to drop in for a visit to the Thalatta Estate website.
Palmetto Bay's resident newsletter, e-Currents, also is quite popular among residents, and continues to achieve high grades from our service provider, Constant Contact. Read more about our "All-Star" e-newsletter.
Benefits of Subscription
- Stay current on important news & information (weather emergencies, Village Hall and Parks closings, important Public Works projects).
- Plan for Village events – weeks in advance. (Arbor Day, State of the Village, Annual Picnic).
- Tap into to important info via internet access anywhere (work PC, home laptop, Smartphone).
- Get fast access to key resources with links to the Village’s official web site...
- Help us save money & natural resources by going all electronic with Village communication
What Residents Say About e-Currents:
- "I welcome the ability to hear from the Village on a monthly basis and I'm sure your internet bulletin will grow in contents and quality... Another symbol of a maturing community."
- "Thank you so much for keeping us posted...what a great idea to do it by e-mail."
- "Great new look for e-Currents! Thank you for keeping us informed about our community."
- "I am very impressed with the Village's communications. Thank you for this very useful service.
Please Note: Florida has very broad public records laws. Most written communications to or from local officials regarding official business, INCLUDING e-CURRENTS, are public records available to the public and media upon request. Your e-mail communications may therefore be subject to public disclosure.