|Join Our e-Currents Mailing List|
Please Note: Florida has very broad public records laws. Most written communications to or from local officials regarding official business, INCLUDING E-CURRENTS, are public records available to the public and media upon request. Your e-mail communications may therefore be subject to public disclosure.
- Oct. 31 2014 - Halloween Movie Night
- Oct. 21, 2014 - Autumn Events Preview
- Aug 01, 2014 - Back-to-School Edition
- July 11, 2014 - Responsible Gardening Workshops
- July 03, 2014 - Independence Day Blast #3
- June 26, 2014 - Independence Day Blast #2
- June 16, 2014 - Independence Day Blast #1
- June 06, 2014 - Summertime Preview
- June 06, 2014 - Fitch Ratings Gives High Grades
- April 24, 2014 - Earth Week Celebration
The Village's e-news service provider recently announced Palmetto Bay's resident newsletter, e-Currents, has achieved "All Star" status -- for the fourth year in a row. "Your efforts last year to reach your customers and engage with them were exemplary. Stellar..." Constant Contact recently announced. "Only 10% of our customers achieve All Star status every year. That you've managed to do it for consecutive years puts you in an even more elite class, which makes your accomplishment even more noteworthy. The prime reason for achieving this honor is our extremely high "Open Rate," a measurement of our ability to attract interest in our Village news product. Read more.
In related "traffic" news, never before in our 10-year history has the Village enjoyed such high volumes of traffic to its website. We're glad your visit the Palmetto Bay website is among the nearly 10,000 visits we get monthly (Google Analytics: 3/20-4/21).
Let us be YOUR source for accurate, timely, good news and information. Also visit the Village Green website for info on environmental initiatives; and be sure to drop in for a visit to the Thalatta Estate website.
Palmetto Bay's resident newsletter, e-Currents, also is quite popular among residents, and continues to achieve high grades from our service provider, Constant Contact. Read more about our "All-Star" e-newsletter.
Benefits of Subscription
- Stay current on important news & information (weather emergencies, Village Hall and Parks closings, important Public Works projects).
- Plan for Village events – weeks in advance. (Arbor Day, State of the Village, Annual Picnic).
- Tap into to important info via internet access anywhere (work PC, home laptop, Smartphone).
- Get fast access to key resources with links to the Village’s official web site...
- Help us save money & natural resources by going all electronic with Village communication
What Residents Say About e-Currents:
- " I welcome the ability to hear from the Village on a monthly basis and I'm sure your internet bulletin will grow in contents and quality... Another symbol of a maturing community."
- "Thank you so much for keeping us posted...what a great idea to do it by e-mail."
- "Great new look for e-Currents! Thank you for keeping us informed about our community."
- "I am very impressed with the Village's communications. Thank you for this very useful service..."
Please note: We are in the process of migrating our archive to a more centralized page. To stay informed of Village news and happenings subscribe to Palmetto Bay e-Currents, the Village's e-mail based newsletter, launched in late 2008. See below for back issues:
- Mar 13, 2014 - A Downtown Experience - Update
- Mar 07, 2014 - A Downtown Experience
- Feb 27, 2014 - Celebration Picnic Preview
- Dec 04, 2013 - December/Holiday Preview
- Nov 27, 2013 - Holiday Season Preview
- Nov 08, 2013 - Subscription List Requested
- Oct 30, 2013 - Halloween Monster Report
- Oct 21, 2013 - State of the Village Update
- Oct 02, 2013 - State of the Village/Monster's in the Park
- Sep 14, 2013 - Thalatta Grand Re-Opening
- Dec. 19, 2012 - Holiday by the Bay
- Dec. 05, 2012 - Swearing-In; Holiday Events
- Nov. 13, 2012 - Absentee Ballot Special Edition
- Nov. 03, 2012 - Special Edition
- Oct. 26, 2012 - Special Edition
- Oct. 19, 2012 - Special Edition
- 2010-EC June (06-11-10) - No. 26 - Council OKs fixed-interest loan; Summer camp; Hurricane prep; Lightning Prediction; Campaign Signs
- 2010-EC May (05-11-10) - No. 25 - Hurricane Hwy, Palmer Trinity Expansion, Oil Spill, Deering Flow-Way, Village Hall construction.
- 2010-EC April (04-14-10) - No. 24 - 2 Street Renamings/Traffic Circle Approved, Earth Week, Community Outreach Meeting.
- 2010-EC March (03-03-10) - No. 23 - Partner Benefits; Celebration Picnic; Publix Honored; Special Events Permits; Historic Tour.
- 2010-EC February (02-05-10) - No. 22 - Safe Routes to School, Maps Project, Everglades Restoration, Homes Tour at Picnic
- 2010-EC January (01-21-10) - No. 21 - Haiti Relief; Arbor Day; Senior Program; Perrine Elementary
- 2009-EC December (12-10) - No. 20 - Swimmers honored; Holiday Shopping Tips; Food Drive; Garden Club at Deering
- 2009-EC Update (11/11) - No. 19 - Village Hall Ground Breaking; Warrior Way unveiling.
- 2009-EC November (11-05) - No. 18 - Community Room Named; Members of Congress at Ground Breaking; State of the Village Review; " Warrior Way " Unveiling.
- 2009 -EC October (10-xx) - No. 17 - State Texting Ban; Flinn Gets Service Award; State of the Village;"IGOR" at Movie Night.
- 2009-EC September (09-15) - No. 16 - Bike & Ped Plan; Millage Rate; Drug Discount; Fire Station; DARE; Airdrome; Flu Forum; Mayor’s Challenge; Film & Entertainment; Parking 101
- 2009-EC August (08-10) - No. 15 - New Village Hall, Land for Fire Rescue, Proposed Budget, Video TourBook, Historic Past
- 2009-EC July (07-13) - No. 14 - Max. Millage Rate, Welcome Signs, Hurricane Update, Deering Estate, Stormwater-101
- 2009-EC June (06/04) - No. 13 - Holcomb Ave. Closure, Special Election, Cat Killings, Flipse-O'Donnell (Part 2 )...
- 2009-Update (05/18) - No. 12 - Cat Mutilations Reported in the 'Bays'
- 2009-EC May - No. 11 - Red-Light Cameras; Design-Build Teams; Ludovici Park Event; Summer Camp; Historic Places...
- 2009-Update (4/30) - No. 10 - "Swine Flu Update from Village..."
- 2009-Update (4/15) - No. 9 - "Earth Week Launches with Big Splash..."
- 2009-EC April - No. 8 - Conservation, Crime Watch, Superstar Way; Earth Week Preview; "Historic Places..."
- 2009-Update CORRECTION (3/13) - No. 7 - Clarifications provided on previously release "Update" (below)...
- 2009-Update (3/13) - No. 6 - Protecting Against Unfair Insurance Tactics; New Village Hall Site...
- 2009-EC March - No. 5 - Shed Amnesty, New Village Hall Financing, Picnic Sponsors, Tree Board, "Historic Places..."
- 2009-EC February - No. 4 - Shed Amnesty, New Village Hall Financing, Picnic Sponsors, Tree Board, "Historic Places..."
- 2009-EC January - No. 3 - Council Meeting Update, Annual Picnic, Arbor Day, MLK Day, Market News, "Historic Places..."
- 2008/09-Holiday - No. 2 - Holiday Message, PB Pilots Visit Kids, Responsible Holidays, Safety, Movie Night ...
- 2008-EC December - No. 1 - New Vice Mayor, Councilman Sworn-In; Holiday Toy Drive; Holiday Shopping Safety ...
Please Note: Florida has very broad public records laws. Most written communications to or from local officials regarding official business, INCLUDING e-CURRENTS, are public records available to the public and media upon request. Your e-mail communications may therefore be subject to public disclosure.