Coral Reef Park: The Village's Premiere Public Park
Discover Coral Reef Park ... The Village video feature library keeps growing, with the introduction of the first in a series of videos showing off all the features of Palmetto Bay's amazing Parks system. Watch "Discover Coral Reef Park," now. JAN 2, 2013
Park Tennis Program ... Tennis lessons provide age-appropriate drills and USTA teaching format to challenge players while keeping it fun. Provided by pros Kara Borromeo and Leroy Pettis in the following categories: Mini Tennis (ages 3-7), Juniors (ages 8-17), Junior Intermediates (ages 8-17), Junior Advanced (Ages 10-17), Adult, and Seniors (55+). Register today or call 305-253-8655. Private lessons also available.
Check out why Coral Reef Park was bestowed the 2008 Kids Crown Award as the "Best Park for Toddlers" by South Florida Parenting Magazine.
Enjoy some quiet time at Coral Reef Park's Ken Robinson Meditation Garden.
Spanning more than 50 acres, Coral Reef Park offers open green spaces, pineland preserve areas, and the tranquil streaming canal. It is a central location for playing, walking, reading, relaxing, and picnicking. Residents also flock here for beach volley ball, tennis, baseball, a boundless playground, exercise trail, and abundance of indigenous birds and other wildlife. Enjoy a quick refreshment or meal under the shady pavilion of the Parkside Café, or an exercise class inside the air-conditioned recreation room. Coral Reef Park hosts free outdoor movies for residents throughout the year and offers a tennis program and lessons by tennis pros.
(click on the highlighted links to view pictures of the amenities)
- Gazebo/Bandshell (available for party rentals)
- LEED-certified concession stand
- Recreation room (available for party rentals)
- Outdoor picnic areas (available for party rentals)
- The Ken Robinson Meditation Garden & Gazebo
- Covered playground
- Beach volleyball courts
- Baseball/softball/football fields
- Walking/jogging/bicycle path
- Tennis facilities
- Racquetball Courts
- Open play areas
- Natural Pineland Preserve
- Walking path enhancements
- Improved baseball/softball fields
Directions: US 1 South to SW 152nd Street. Make a left on SW 152nd Street and continue East to the park. Coral Reef will be on your left.
- Coral Reef Park Office: 305-235-1593
- Village Department of Parks & Recreation: 305-259-1234
- Party Rental Information: Please visit Facility Rentals
- Miami-Dade County Library; Palmetto Bay Branch at Ludovici Park: 305-232-1771
- Parks & Recreation Department Staff Email
Back to Top
Back to Parks Main Page