This unique wayside park is located on South Dixie Highway (U.S. 1) south of 164th Street. Perrine Wayside is a lushly-landscaped, 3-acre dog-oriented family park where "all" members of the family, including the family dogs, can relax and enjoy the park atmosphere. The newly-enhanced facility features separate areas for small and large dogs with an attractive gazebo, new park furniture, and a large lake where your pooch can take a cool dip. The Park also offers the following bark-worthy amenities:
- Perimeter walking path and perimeter fence
- Pet Water Fountains
- Park furnishings with gazebo/pavilion
- Ample parking areas and easy-to-read Signage
- Keep gates closed at all times.
- Dogs must be leashed while entering/exiting park.
- Dogs must be removed from the park at the first sign of aggression.
- Female dogs in heat and puppies under 4 months of age are not allowed on premises.
- Owners must remain inside with leash, within view and voice control of their dogs at all times.
- No more than 3 dogs per person and must be accompanied by person 18 years or older.
- Children and infants must be kept under strict supervision.
- Dogs must be legally licensed, have current vaccinations and shall wear a visible license tag.
- Smoking, glass containers and edible items are not permitted in the park.
- Owners are responsible for any damages to park and/or other dogs.
- Owners are responsible for cleaning up and disposing of dog waste in designated containers.
- Use park at your own risk. Village of Palmetto Bay shall not be liable for any injury or damage caused by any dog at this park.
All rules governing Village Parks apply. Ordinance 07-16
Perrine Wayside hours (effective 4/15/13): 8 am to sunset
Perrine Wayside (Dog) Park
16425 S Dixie Highway
Palmetto Bay, FL 33157
Back to Top
Back to Parks Main Page