Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic
On Monday, September 14th, Miami-Dade County Mayor Carlos Gimenez, issued Emergency Order 29-20 restating certain rules for operations of parks and other recreational spaces, boats, and golf courses. Palmetto Bay rescinds its Emergency Order 05-20. Read on...
Here are some key times to wear a face mask. Remember wear your face masks to help stop the spread of the virus. Read on...
One of the ways we help stop the spread of COVID-19 is by washing our hands. Here are some before and after key times. Read on...
Questions about the Coronavirus (COVID-19), contact the Florida Health Dept. Call Center
Via Phone: 1-866-779-6121
Testing Sites in Miami-Dade County:
Restaurant Recovery Program:In an effort to help Palmetto Bay restaurants get up and running following the COVID-19 shutdown, the Village of Palmetto Bay has created the Restaurant Recovery Program, which allows restaurants to temporarily add or expand outdoor seating areas while meeting social distancing requirements. Click here for more.
Village of Palmetto Bay
AVAILABLE VILLAGE SERVICES
Although Village Hall is presently closed to the public, the services listed below are still available under certain restrictions due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please click the links below to learn more.
- Building permits; read our online instructions
- Local Business Tax Licenses: read our online instructions
- Planning & Zoning applications: read our online instructions
- Garage Sale Permits: available online.
- Freebee (on-demand): available Monday-Saturday; 7 am to 7 pm; download the app.
- Public Records Requests: request online or via by contacting the Village Clerk.
- Golf Cart Registration
- Code Compliance: report complaints to 305-259-1272 or via email
- Criminal Registering: available at the following locations:
- South District: 10800 SW 211 Street, Cutler Bay, FL 33189
- Town of Cutler Bay Station: 10720 Caribbean Blvd., Suite 200, Cutler Bay, FL 33189
- Police Reports: request by phone 305-278-4000 or online.
CANCELLED VILLAGE SERVICES
- Community events
- Coral Reef Park Farmer's Market
- Special Event permits and Block Party permits
- Fingerprinting services
- Background check services
- Bus services to and from the South Dadeland Metrorail Station
- Passport services; click this link for information about Passport Services offered by the US Department of State.
- In-person Public Record Requests
- In-person Criminal Registering
- In-Person Police Reports