- Departments & Divisions
- Human Resources & Communications
- Communications Division
Main Areas of Responsibility
- Electronic media including e-newsletters, Village website, and social media
- Event marketing and coordination support
- Internal / external publication production
- Liaison to the Miami-Dade Office of Film and Entertainment
- Management of Government Access TV station, WBAY
- Management of live-streaming and on-demand video coverage of public meetings
- Photography and videography
- Promotion of Village events / programs
- Researching and writing
- Video production / distribution (click here to see videos on Facebook or YouTube)
2022 Highlights Brochure
See the main accomplishments of the Village for 2022.
Apps & Links
Here's our one-stop page where you can find all Village apps and other helpful links.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our electronic newsletter to receive official information and updates from the Village.
Read current and prior editions of our electronic newsletter, Village Vibes.
Palmetto Bay Connect App
Download the Palmetto Bay Connect app to receive real-time alerts and notifications from the Village.
Download the Street-by-Street app and report your concerns from your mobile device.
Access the linked information posted on the Village's official Instagram page.
Here's the Village of Palmetto Bay official Twitter Feed
See posts from the Village's official Facebook Page.
Facebook Photo Gallery
Visit our photo gallery on our official Facebook page (a Facebook account is not needed to see the photos.)
Film Permits & Guidelines
Location scouts in the business of finding amazing locations for film / tv and still photo production know that Palmetto Bay fits the bill.
View meeting videos and download meeting agendas and minutes from January 2023 and beyond. View prior agendas and minutes in our Agenda Archives.
Social Media Policy
Understand communication policies for the Village of Palmetto Bay.
Video Feature Library
Check out our YouTube channel.