View and/or download the agendas & approved minutes for Council meetings.
Access the calendar for all scheduled public meetings.
See the official notices for upcoming public meetings.
Watch a video of past meetings or watch a live broadcast during a scheduled meeting.
See the final vote on agenda items, including Resolutions & Ordinances presented before the Village Council during all Council meetings and hearings.
Access ordinances adopted by the Village Council.
Resolutions establish policy of the Village. View and/or download Council resolutions from 2002 to the present.
Important Information Regarding Council Meetings:
In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic and recommendations to stay SAFER AT HOME, Palmetto Bay will be conducting meetings virtually in the manner described below for each meeting:
- Council Meeting of April 6, 2020 will be conducted virtually. Meeting will be streamed live online, on WBAY and on Facebook.
- Special Council Meeting for Zoning Applicant of April 7, 2020 will be conducted virtually. Meeting will be streamed live online, on WBAY and on Facebook. See meeting agenda and meeting notice. The meeting will open, and once the item is called, it will be continued to a time and date certain, which will be announced at the meeting.
- Public Comments: submit your public comments using this Public Comments Online Form. Complete and submit the form before 6 pm on the meeting date.
- Public comment forms received before 6 pm on the meeting date will be read with the corresponding agenda item number during the meeting.
- Public comment forms received after 6 pm will be read at the end of the meeting.