Village-wide Roadway Resurfacing Project
Palmetto Bay recently completed a village-wide assessment of its roadway conditions. The assessment prioritized the areas of greatest concern so that our team could develop an implementation strategy to repair new roadway locations. Each fiscal year, funding is allocated to the project and locations are identified according to the assessment.
Upcoming Roadway Resurfacing Locations
Palmetto Bay recently contracted the services of General Asphalt Co. to complete 10 locations throughout the Village.
The project scope includes the milling and asphalt resurfacing of certain village-owned roads as indicated on the location maps linked below.
Click each link below to see the project location map.
The project is expected to commence in May and last between 2-3 months.
Project Cost: $ 270,700
174th Street Complete Street Design
Please contact the Public Services Department at 305-969-5011 with any questions regarding the roadway resurfacing project.
2022 Upcoming Areas - List
- SW 165th Street, from SW 93rd Avenue to SW 92nd Avenue
- SW 163rd Street, from SW 77th Avenue to SW 74th Avenue
- SW 137th Street, from SW 73rd Avenue to SW 72nd Avenue
- Hope Avenue, from SW 183rd Street to Wayne Avenue
- East Hibiscus Street, from S. Dixie Highway to Franjo Road
- SW 74th Avenue, from SW 162nd Street to Cul-De-Sac
- SW 94th Avenue, from SW 170th Street to SW 168th Street
- SW 94th Court, from SW 170th Street to SW 168th Street
- SW 169th Street, from S. Dixie Highway to SW 92nd Court
- SW 170th Lane, from SW 94th Avenue to Cul-De-Sac
See the location maps for each area by clicking here.