Village Clerk FAQs

Frequently Asked Questions

  1. How do I make an appointment to see the Mayor and/or a Council person?
    Contact the Village Clerk at 305-259-1234 or via email.
  2. How do I make a public records request?
    Visit the Public Records Request page for more information. 
  3. Where do I get information about my voter’s registration? 
    Visit Miami-Dade Elections or contact them at 305-499-8683 (VOTE)
  4. Where do I get a marriage license?
    Click here to access the Miami-Dade County Clerk's website or visit the South Dade Government Center, 10710 SW 211 Street.
  5. Where do I get a letter proving that I live here/am alive for international pension/retirement?
    You must visit the Village Clerk’s office during regular office hours, provide proof of residency.
  6. When is the next Council Meeting?
    Click here to access the Public Meetings Calendar
  7. How do I speak at a Council Meeting?
    Early in each meeting, there is a time under “Public Comments” for residents to speak. You will have three minutes and can speak on any topic.
  8. Who is my Council person (where they live – the District)? 
    Visit the Village’s website “Mayor/Council” page.
    Visit the Mayor & Village Council page for additional information. 
  9. How do I register/renew my golf cart? 
    Contact the Village Clerk  or click here
  10. Where can I drive my golf cart? 
    All streets – except: Old Cutler Road, U.S. Highway 1 (a/k/a Palmetto Bay Parkway); SW 136 Street; SW 152nd Street; SW 168th Street; SW 184th Street; SW 67th Avenue; SW 77th Avenue; SW 87th Avenue; and SW 97th Avenue.