- New Resident Guide
- Village Clerk FAQs
Village Clerk FAQs
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I make an appointment to see the Mayor and/or a Council person?
Contact the Village Clerk at 305-259-1234 or via email.
- How do I make a public records request?
Visit the Public Records Request page for more information.
- Where do I get information about my voter’s registration?
Visit Miami-Dade Elections or contact them at 305-499-8683 (VOTE)
- Where do I get a marriage license?
Click here to access the Miami-Dade County Clerk's website or visit the South Dade Government Center, 10710 SW 211 Street.
- Where do I get a letter proving that I live here/am alive for international pension/retirement?
You must visit the Village Clerk’s office during regular office hours, provide proof of residency.
- When is the next Council Meeting?
Click here to access the Public Meetings Calendar
- How do I speak at a Council Meeting?
Early in each meeting, there is a time under “Public Comments” for residents to speak. You will have three minutes and can speak on any topic.
- Who is my Council person (where they live – the District)?
Visit the Village’s website “Mayor/Council” page.
Visit the Mayor & Village Council page for additional information.
- How do I register/renew my golf cart?
Contact the Village Clerk or click here.
- Where can I drive my golf cart?
All streets – except: Old Cutler Road, U.S. Highway 1 (a/k/a Palmetto Bay Parkway); SW 136 Street; SW 152nd Street; SW 168th Street; SW 184th Street; SW 67th Avenue; SW 77th Avenue; SW 87th Avenue; and SW 97th Avenue.