Top Ten Questions
Top Ten Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I know when the Council will be meeting?
Meeting notices and information are posted on the Meeting Information page. Additionally, all meetings are posted on the "Public Meetings" calendar accessible from the homepage.
2. What are the Agenda items scheduled to be heard at upcoming Council Meetings?
Click here to access the Agenda Center. Once there, scroll down to select the agenda for the meeting date that you are interested in. You can also click on the TV icon to see the recorded meeting video.
4. How can I see a listing of planned capital improvement projects?
Infrastructure projects are listed here and a full project list along with the cost schedule is available on our capital projects section of the annual budget.
5. How can I get a copy of a public record or see a listing of public records requested by other parties?
Click here to access our Public Records Requests page and view current requests.
6. I would like to learn more about your procurement and bidding process.
Please go to the Procurement Division page for more information.
7. How can I learn about what is the Village doing about traffic?
Click here to access our Traffic and Transit page.
8. I would like to see what legislation the Council has adopted.
Council adopts legislation or policies in the form of Resolutions and Ordinances, depending on the type of legislation being considered. Follow these links to view our adopted Resolutions and Ordinances.
9. Where can I find information about events in my community and my neighborhood?
Village-sponsored events are posted on the "Special Events" calendar, which is accessible from the homepage. Events are also posted on our Facebook & Twitter pages and are announced in advance on our weekly Your Village @ Work electronic publication. If you're interested in receiving this publication, please subscribe today.
Other community meetings that are not sponsored by the Village but affect our residents are listed in the "Community Meetings" calendar, also accessible from the homepage. Permission for sharing the information must be granted by the office of the Village Manager. Please email your request to Yvonne Picado, Executive Assistant to the Manager.
10. How can I schedule a meeting with my Councilmember and/or with the Village Manager?
To schedule a meeting with your Council representative, click here to go to the "Mayor & Council" information where you will find the email and other contact information for the Mayor, Vice Mayor and each district Councilmember.
To schedule a meeting with the Village Manager, please email his assistant, Yvonne Picado.