Downtown Palmetto Bay Redevelopment
Read about the development and infrastructure projects that have been approved for Downtown Palmetto Bay.
See updates and general project information for the Franjo Road Redevelopment Project.
Access information about the Village's planning & zoning process and zoning applications for new projects. This is a division of the Community & Economic Development.
The Department of Public Services consists of two main divisions; Public Works and Facilities Maintenance.
View current and archived agendas, minutes and videos for all Council Meetings, including Zoning Hearings.
See a listing of all scheduled Public Meetings including Zoning Hearings.
- Community Center Presentation
- Downtown District - Pages 1 -30
- Downtown District - Pages 31 - 60
- Downtown District - Pages 61- 92
- Downtown Market Assessment Study
- Downtown Market Assessment Study- Supplement Benefits Memorandum
- DUV Code Report by Dover Kohl Concluding Phase 1
- Presentation-VPB-DKP MCA Assessment - July 2017
- Soleste Bay Village Project- Technical Memo
- Village of Palmetto Bay report - Camblor and DKP rev2
Tonight there will be a Committee of the Whole Meeting at 6 PM at Village Hall to discuss the DUV. Read on...
The Downtown Urban Village Code Revisions are up on our website and ready for viewing. There are separated into 3 different files because of their size. Read on...
On Tuesday, The Village of Palmetto Bay hosted an "Age-friendly Communities" lecture. A representative from Urban Health Solutions on behalf of AARP was our guest speaker. You can view her presentation here. Read on...