Downtown Palmetto Bay Redevelopment
Check out the recently-completed projects in the future downtown Palmetto Bay.
Access information about the Downtown Palmetto Bay Code (supersedes former DUV)
Read about the development and infrastructure projects that have been approved for Downtown Palmetto Bay.
The task force's mission is to realize the economic and social potential of Palmetto Bay and to provide input and recommendations to the Village Manager
Palmetto Bay offers grants to businesses to improve their facades. Check out more information.
See updates and general project information for the Franjo Road Redevelopment Project.
Access information about the Village's planning & zoning process and zoning applications for new projects. This is a division of the Community & Economic Development.
The Department of Public Services consists of two main divisions; Public Works and Facilities Maintenance.
View current and archived agendas, minutes and videos for all Council Meetings, including Zoning Hearings.
See a listing of all scheduled Public Meetings including Zoning Hearings.
- Community Center Presentation
- Downtown Market Assessment Study
- Downtown Market Assessment Study- Supplement Benefits Memorandum
- Downtown Urban Village Zoning Code - Pages 1 -30
- Downtown Urban Village Zoning Code - Pages 31 - 60
- Downtown Urban Village Zoning Code - Pages 61- 92
- DUV Code Report by Dover Kohl Concluding Phase 1
- Presentation-VPB-DKP MCA Assessment - July 2017
- Soleste Bay Village Project- Technical Memo
- Village of Palmetto Bay report - Camblor and DKP rev2