- Departments & Divisions
- Parks & Recreation
- Parks & Facilities
- Making a Reservation
Making a Reservation
1. Call the friendly staff at 305-235-1593 for rentals at Coral Reef Park and Palmetto Bay Park or call, 305-234-6383 for rentals at Thalatta Estate Park, Ludovici Park and Perrine Community House.
2. Please visit the Village website at www.palmettobay-fl.gov under the Parks Department page to view indoor/ outdoor areas that are available for rentals, how many people the area accommodates, maps, duration of rental and other details.
3. Visit Coral Reef Park in person to complete the Rental Form and pay the required rental deposit and/ or fee. Please note that reservations are not confirmed until payment has been received.
The Parks and Recreation Department accepts the following methods of payment:
Cash (no bills higher than $20), Personal Checks, Money Orders, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Payments are also accepted at the Coral Reef Park Tennis Window, Monday - Friday from 8 am - 12 pm and again from 3 pm - 8 pm. Saturdays and Sundays, payments can be made at the Tennis Window from 8 am - 6 pm. If you prefer to pay using one of the major credit cards listed above, a 2.25% processing fee applies.
4. Confirm that your party vendor (bounce house, cotton candy, entertainment, etc...) is on the Village approved vendor list. The Village requires all vendors who will provide services at any of its facilities to be registered in advance. If the vendor is not on the approved list, the registration requirements include:
- An original Certificate of Liability Insurance naming the Village of Palmetto Bay as the Certificate Holder with address: 9705 East Hibiscus Street, Palmetto Bay, FL 33157 and also add as additional insured for $1 million dollars.
- Copy of Business Tax Receipt (Occupational License).
- Please make sure your rental company, etc. business phone number is also indicated somewhere on the Certificate of Liability Insurance and that it DOES NOT list the park facility rental (must be Village of Palmetto Bay) information on the Certificate.
- ALL of the above required vendor documents MUST be provided (2) two weeks prior to the rental.
5. Please make sure to read and review ALL Rules and Regulations for information concerning general park rules. Park Rules & Regulations may be found at www.palmettobay-fl.gov under the Parks & Recreation Department page.