Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Effective October 6, 2020, pursuant to Amendment 2 to Emergency Order 20-20, new exceptions have been made to the County’s facial covering rules. These changes are highlighted below.
Facial coverings must be worn at all times. However, masks and other facial coverings shall not be required:
1. at or inside a private residence;
2. inside a private automobile;
3. at or inside any religious institution, without limitation;
4. inside a hotel, motel, or commercial lodging establishment guest room, or inside any apartment;
5. of children under the age of two years;
6. of persons who cannot wear a mask or facial covering due to an existing medical condition;
7. of an individual who is hearing impaired or an individual who is communicating with an individual who is hearing impaired;
8. where federal or state safety or health regulations prohibit the wearing of facial coverings;
9. of persons actively engaged in strenuous physical activity outdoors if social and physical distancing can be guaranteed or participating
in organized sports as defined by Emergency Order 29-20, as amended; facial coverings must worn by athletes and other individuals standing on the sidelines of sports competitions;
10. of persons swimming or engaged in other activities which may cause the facial covering to become wet;
11. while persons are actively eating, drinking, or smoking;
12. while a person is receiving services which require access to that person’s nose or mouth; and
13. if a person is (1) stationary, (2) outdoors, and (3) a fixed physical barrier, marker, or obstruction exists to ensure a separation of not less than 10 feet between the stationary individual and all other persons.
A facial covering includes any covering which snugly covers the face and mouth, whether store bought or homemade, and which is secured with ties or ear loops. Examples of compliant home-made masks may be found at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/diy-cloth-face-coverings.html.
#TeamPB #PBalwaysworkingforyou #PBwearsmasks