News Flash Home
The original item was published from 9/18/2020 5:44:43 PM to 9/30/2020 12:05:01 AM.
Posted on: September 18, 2020
[ARCHIVED] Virtual Zoning Hearing
Date: Monday, September 21, 2020
Time: 7 pm
How to Access: Register on GoToWebinar to participate in the virtual meeting. Read the meeting notice for more details (see link below).
- Read the Meeting Notice
- Access the Meeting Agenda
- Register with GoToWebinar to participate in the virtual meeting
Please note the following information for Items 3 & 4:
- ITEM 3: THE APPLICANT HAS REQUESTED THAT THE ITEM BE CONTINUED TO THE NEXT IN-PERSON HEARING. THE REQUEST FOR CONTINUANCE LETTER IS ATTACHED TO THE AGENDA.
- ITEM 4: APPLICANT HAS CONCURRED WITH STAFF THAT THE ITEM BE DEFERRED TO THE OCTOBER 19, 2020 ZONING HEARING. THE REQUEST FOR CONTINUES IS ATTACHED TO THE AGENDA.
IMPORTANT: Once registered, the attendee will receive the GoToWebinar session information and call-in telephone number for those wishing to listen via telephone. GoToWebinar does not allow telephone attendees to make comments. Telephone participants may submit their public comments via option 1 described below.
- Public Comments Forms (option 1): Submit your public comments using this online Public Comments Online Form. Forms received at any time prior to the meeting will be read with the corresponding agenda item. Forms received after the start of the meeting date will be read at the end of the meeting.
- Public Comments Live (option 2): Register to attend the virtual meeting and participate live during public comments. A confirmation email will be sent to the registered participants with information about joining the webinar. Confirmation emails are personalized and should therefore not be shared.