305 SECOND CHANCE EXPO: On June 10, 2022, Miami-Dade County will host the “305 Second Chance Expo” in partnership with the Florida Rights Restoration Coalition and CareerSource South Florida, at the Miami-Dade Main Library located at 101 W. Flagler Street from 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Through the Expo formerly incarcerated individuals can connect to employment opportunities, various support services, and resources. This is a FREE event.
During the Expo, attendees will receive information and be able to participate in the following activities:
* Private sector and government job opportunities
* On the spot job interviews
* Florida Rights Restoration Coalition: Voter rights, fines & fees assistance
* Housing, utility, and basic needs assistance
* Health & wellness resources
* Educational and vocational training information
* Sealing and expungement
* Identification and documentation recovery, and more
305 Second Chance Job and Resource Expo
When: June 10, 2022 — 09:30 a.m. - 02:30 p.m.
Where: The Miami-Dade County Public Library System’s Main Library - 101 W. Flagler Street, Miami, Florida 33130