News Flash Home
The original item was published from 9/7/2022 11:25:33 AM to 9/9/2022 1:19:36 PM.
Posted on: September 7, 2022
[ARCHIVED] Celebrate Palmetto Bay's 20th!
Our 20th anniversary will be here soon and we can't wait to celebrate with you!
Palmetto Bay is pleased and proud to commemorate 20 years of living, learning, working, and playing together as a community. Bring your family to Village Hall on Saturday, Sept. 10 from 5-7 p.m. to help us observe our special day while surrounded by friends, neighbors, and our own Village Council.
The FREE festivities include:
- Appetizers and beverages (while supplies last)
- A variety of commemorative 20th anniversary giveaways
- Photo booth with fun props
- Video highlighting Palmetto Bay’s history through the eyes of longtime residents
- Live DJ to keep the party rocking
- HORA LOCA dancers and performers to thrill and entertain you!!!
The event will take place in and around Village Hall at 9705 E Hibiscus Street. Parking is available here and next door at the Hagan Building (one block north of Village Hall, across E Guava Street).
#PalmettoBayProud #PBturns20 #WeLovePB